If you're unable to access a dashboard that was shared with you or one that you could open before, there are a few possible reasons.
- The dashboard owner has yet to allow you access to their dashboard.
- Your access to view that dashboard was removed.
- The dashboard has been deleted by its owner.
If you received the link to the dashboard in an email, you can request access to it. Simply ask the person who shared the link with you to add you to their team if you are not already added and to share the dashboard with you.
If you think you received this message in error, here are some things you can try:
- Make sure you are logged in to the correct DataHero account if you have more than one.
- Contact the person who shared the dashboard with you to confirm you have access.