DataHero takes data privacy very seriously and we are committed to protecting our users and complying with data privacy and security regulations, including GDPR.
- We believe in being transparent about the information we collect and how we use it.
- We believe that you should have control over the content you upload to the DataHero service. We will never share your content without your permission (unless required by law) and will provide you with a clear means to be able to view, edit, and delete your account and content from our systems.
- We believe that you own and will always own all content you upload to the DataHero service. We will never claim ownership rights to any of your content and only ask you to grant us license rights necessary for us to provide the service.
- We believe that having access to your content is a privilege. If you provide DataHero with credentials for a third-party service, we pledge to only use those credentials to list the content that you have available in that service and that we will not upload anything into DataHero without your permission.
- We won’t share your data without your permission, unless required to by law.
- When you connect DataHero to one of your online services, we will never import your data without your permission.
- We collect your name, billing and shipping addresses and credit card information to complete a paid transaction.
- Your email address is safe with us, we do not rent or sell our email lists. You may opt-out of all promotional or marketing material at any time by opting out directly in the link included in all of our marketing emails, or by emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions? Please email email@example.com